Monday, January 18, 2010

I love Ghostbusters.

I love Ghostbusters. Probably more than any human being should. That's why the colours and title of my blog now reflect that. The aim of this blog is still the same (avoiding doing real work in favour of writing my thoughts in a box), but the package is shiny and new and awesome.

Speaking of avoiding doing stuff, I actually haven't written anything in quite some time. It seems like all my friends are jumping on the bandwagon again, though, so why the hell not.

Since I last updated I have started working at Pita Pit, finished a quarter of school, decided to take a quarter off, gotten mono, and I am now the ASM for Ohio University's production of Marisol. I also became a burlesque dancer/pin-up girl over winter break. Yes, many fun things have happened, my friends. I have a new computer (my laptop had an accident, which is part of the reason I haven't blogged in so long), I have a webcam for the first time in my life, and I also have a TV in my room! I've never had that before! It's awesome! I almost never have to leave my room for anything now!

I sound like a weird, anti-social skeeze, but that's not it at all. I'm just lazy.

No comments: