Monday, August 17, 2009

too many informations.

Last week, I turned 21. I spent the week in Michigan riding boats and wave runners and swimming in lakes.
I went to my parents house on Saturday night because I got a call from my mom saying my cat was sick. She didn't know what was wrong with him, but he was breathing funny. He wasn't any better the next day, so we took him to an animal ER in Ceredo, WV (around Huntington). X-Rays showed that his lungs weren't symmetrical at all. One was elongated and the other looked normal, but there was a dark spot on it. The doctor said that it was a pocket of gas. Also, his heart wasn't quite where it was supposed to be. His bad hip looked really bad on the X-Ray, too. So the doctor suggested that we put him down. Which we did. It was probably the worst day of my life.

Today I totaled my car and I'm pretty sure I have a concussion.
All I wanted was to go back to Athens and go to the Demolition Derby and have a Twinight.

No comments: