Thursday, October 16, 2008

I want to go to sleep!

It is currently 3:21 AM. Instead of procrastinating like normal, Celia and I are actually trying to get ahead on some homework. We are currently drafting our found space and period piece projects (that were totally due like, a week ago). Luckily for us, Warren is a cool guy and lets these things slide a bit.

While taking another adventure in avoidance, I made a craft apron with some leftover fabric I had. It's cute and nautical and has eyelet lace stuff on it. I like it a good deal. Pictures to follow.

Another thing I did today was make Halloween cupcakes. Yellow cake with delicious orange and black sprinkles mixed in, topped with orange icing and black jimmies. Probably the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever made in my entire life.

I am closing this post with a picture taken last winter break of Eric and I making a mess while baking pies. It often looks like this when I do anything in the kitchen.


No comments: